We feel it is vital to have as much information on an organization’s programs and goals as feasible. In order to provide the best possible service to our clients we familiarize ourselves as much as possible with the following information for each individual organization:
- Organization’s Mission
- What Messages Resonate with Donors and Prospective Donors
- Control and Test Packages
- Understanding results from all programs: Acquisition, Renewal, Appeal, Sustainer, Online, etc.
- Complete and Detailed Results on Acquisition Including Campaign level and Long Term Value
- Budget, both Immediate and Long Term
- Exchange Balance Reports
- Merge Purge Reports
- Discussion and Negotiation with Managers of Modeled Lists
After we have these fundamentals, we consider the following questions:
1. How do we construct a plan to meet or exceed the organization’s goals – both monetary (expenses, initial and subsequent retention and giving) and number/type of donors acquired?
2. What can we learn from this effort that will help us now and/or in the future to improve performance and program potential? What testing and retesting will help us meet our goals to improve responses and average gifts?
All of our mail plans are custom designed and created to meet and address client organizational needs, as well as provide our team with the information we need to plan, monitor approvals, order and track list deliveries, comments, etc. We are happy to accommodate any preferred format and will work with clients on any enhancements we might create together.
- Analysis & Reporting
- Mid and High Dollar Acquisition
- Exploring & Managing New Acquisition Products
- Management of In-House Files